17.8.08

Fill the blank.

right now I feel _________
I Listen to _________
my current favorite song is _________
the book I read is _________ by _________
I am happy when _________ for _________
last movie I saw: _________
I wish I was _________ for a _________
I want _________
three things to do: _________, _________ and _________


me.
uno. dizzy. dos.interpol. tres. leif erikson. cuatro. the subterraneans - jack kerouac. cinco. drining coffee and talking - hours. seis. batman. siete. helena christensen - night. ocho. to discover a new love. nueve. kiss, sleep, find a treasure.

1 comentario:

mr! dijo...

1-bored and very wet
2-a bunch of people talking about silly stuff
3-black hole sun
4-historias de famas y cronopios.julio cortazar
5-it's raining.all night
6-batman
7-a dog.week
8-to go somewhere else
9-go home.get more wet in the streets.download a bunch of music